Tuesday, July 01, 2008

Because I need some respite from my thoughts, I'll do a quiz from charmaine (:

oo1. If your lover betrayed you, what will your reaction be?
Very very upset. I remember some time ago Mandi asked me some questions from a quiz and the answer i chose showed that I'd take a long time to recover from a breakup. I won't confront him, but things will never be the same again.

oo2. If you can have a dream to come true, what would it be?
To clearly know what I want to be in the future and work towards it (: For now it's music but there are a couple of factors holding me back.

oo3. What will your dream wedding be like?
It will not have too many people, just my close friends and family members. I want to get married in the countryside, at a castle-like place, with blue skies and scenery that I'll never forget. Actually the place isn't that important, i think the presence of my true love will make up for any imperfections x)

oo4. What is the city of your dreams and why?
Paris (: The language is beautiful and it's one of the international arts capital cities in the world. It would be perfect if the people there weren't so discriminatory towards Asians, though ><

oo5. What's your ideal lover like?
hmmmmm. He musn't like heavy metal ewww, he would like classical music! And other genres as well. (except heavy metal lah.) Watches soccer! and I'd like him to be really sensitive, but at the same time respect me as well. Hopefully he'll be at least..1.7m? and good looks haha (:

oo6. Which is more blessed, loving someone or being loved by someone?
I think both are very different and good sensations, but I'll choose being loved simply because it's too painful if the person you love so much does not love you back.

oo7. How long do you intend to wait for someone you really love?
(Quote Charmaine,) as long as it takes (:

oo8. If the person you secretly like is already attached, what would you do?
Wait for someone else I suppose? If in my life i'm only destined to have one true love then too bad i guess ><

oo9. Is there anything that has made you unhappy these days?
Yeah, but friends who go crazy with me and who are willing to listen make everything worthwhile <3

o11. Is being tagged fun?
Yes i suppose! Especially if it's someone like Charmaine xD

o12. How do you see yourself in ten years time?
Honestly, I have no idea ><

o13. Who are currently the most important people to you?
My family and friends.

o14. What kind of person do you think the person who tagged you is?
GARFIELD! Smart, funny, corny, motivated, crazy! :D

o15. Would you rather be single & rich or married but poor?
Depends on the state of my marriage, but the cynic in me says single and rich.

o16. What is the first thing you do every morning?
Think to myself, "arghh why does it feel like i haven't slept at all?!"

o17. Would you give all in a relationship?
Give all as in? I believe that a relationship needs the commitment of all the parties involved to work though.

o18. If you fall in love with two people simultaneously, who would you pick?
Is that even possible ?!

o19. What type of friends do you like?
Fun-loving, easy to talk to, sensitive, who makes me feel at ease in their company (:

o20. What type of friends do you dislike?
I absolutely agree with jx: Abusive sort--the sort who takes your feelings and in the end, you realise they just crushed it.

YAY DONE (: I don't feel like tagging anyone, so there!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home